Thursday, May 6, 2010

Bounce, bounce, bounce!

Last week we went over to some friends house to celebrate with their little girl her 6th birthday! She was give the best present of all... a bounce house! This thing was amazing and I so wished I was 6 again and could have gotten in it and had so much fun. Milo immediately wanted in so we took his shoes off and off he climbed. I don't think I have seen him more happy. He ran around that little house and tried to jump. Milo jumping means he just stomps his feet but it is so cute! I for once was not stressed out watching him have fun. If he fell he wasn't going to hit concrete or a wall or some other object that would seriously hurt him. So mommy stepped back and watched her little boy play...

No comments:

Post a Comment