Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Weekend Warrior

Last weekend Mike and my dad built Mike a new work bench for our garage. They measured and wrote a list of all the lumber they would need and headed to the home improvement store. They spent the entire day bulding with the help of Milo and occasionally Maddie. Once I got home, Mike and I sanded the bench and filled the holes with wood putty.
The next day, once the putty was dry, Mike did another sanding job and spray painted the legs and the big peg board, Mike received for his birthday, black.
I painted about three coats of tan on the rest of the bench. My dad stopped back by to help us put the peg board up before Mike's mole surgery the next day.
After one more coat of tan on top of the bench, she was done. It looks amazing in our garage. They did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment