I wanted to brag a little and not post it on Facebook. Milo has been doing so well this week. First off, I started a bad habit of laying down with Milo until he fell asleep when he was going through a scared phase. That bad habit lasted months and months. This week we decided to break the habit.
The first night was torture for both us and Milo. Crying, screaming, and punishments went on for over an hour until he finally stayed in his bed and fell asleep. The next night Mike was away and I was dreading doing bedtime by myself. To my suprise, my little guy rose to the challenge. He was a little weepy but was so proud of himself to stay in his bed. He kept calling out, "Mom, I'm doing a good job!". Last night was even better. We have started a new routine at bedtime for him which has helped. He gets to pick out two books that we read together, then we pray, and sing three songs. I am so incredibly proud of him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment