Monday, March 12, 2012

An Apple for the Teacher

We had an exciting day today! Well, at least I did. I have been wanting to put Milo in a three year old program for next year for a couple of days. I have been thinking that this will help him (and me) transition better into the VPK program when he turns four. Early last fall, I called the Methodist Church here in town and put Milo's name on the waiting list. I have heard a lot of good things about their pre-school program and knew that getting Milo in for VPK would be hard. If you are accepted into their three year old program then you automatically get in for their VPK program. I was wanting to put him in for two half days a week so I have been axiously awaiting a phone call as they said they would know by the spring where they stand with those on the waiting list. Well, today I got that phone call and...... Milo got in! I am so super excited. I ran into the office to tell Mike and was jumping up and down. He will start this September and go for two half days. It was exactly what I had been hoping and praying for!!

No comments:

Post a Comment