Monday, March 12, 2012

Week In Review

Last week was a busy week and I didn't have the time to sit and post each day so I thought I would do a week in review. Last Monday, we took Maddie into Orlando to Leu Gardens to get her 9 month pictures taken. Kinda late I know but we got an amazing deal through a friend so we packed up the car and all headed out. I will post those pictures when I get them back from the photographer. We grabbed lunch at Jason's Deli with some friends afterwards. That place is amazing! I have been craving their Turkey/Guacamole wrap ever since then! Afterwards, we drove by the house I grew up in and it brought back so many memories! On Tuesday, I headed to Zellwood to work and Mike watched the kids all day. But the best part of the day was Geek Squad showed up and fixed our dryer!!!! Almost two weeks, with no dryer felt like an eternity! Laundry was piled up everywhere. We are still trying to get all the loads done and folded and put away. On Wednesday, Maddie and I went to MOPS while Mike and Milo hung out at home. I am the Discussion Group Leader at my table and have a really nice group this year. That night, we went over to some friends house so that Milo and their son, Caleb, could play together. It was our normal small group night but since our leaders just had a baby girl, so we are taking a couple of weeks off. Thursday was a busy day, Mike had a Dr. apt in the morning. When he got home, we loaded the kids in the car and suprised Granma at work with some chocolate for her birthday. Once home, Mike headed out to the chiropractor for an initial visit. We had some friends come over for Pizza for dinner and visited with them for a while. Milo enjoyed playing with their two little girls. I worked in Zellwood on Friday, and my dad came over to spend sometime with the kids and help Mike. We had stuffed shells and shrimp for dinner to celebrate my mom's 60th Birthday! Maddie loved the shells and Milo didn't touch them, of course. Saturday, we went out to Oveido to have a cookout with my cousins. On the way there, Milo had to pee and we were on the interstate so we made our first ever pit stop on the side of the road for Milo to go pee pee! haha! At least he told us and didn't pee in his car seat. That would have been gross! Sunday, the kids and I slept in as I wasn't feeling well. Mike went to chuch since he is ushering all this week. We ended the week by having breakfast for dinner that night. I made cinnamon roll waffles! They are seriously amazing!!! Here is the link to the site I got the idea from if you want to try it. http://ahensnest.com/2011/09/waffled-cinnamon-rolls-recipe.html

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say how much I love your posts! It lets me feel like I can really keep up with what you guys and the kids are up to. Keep up the great work!! :)

    ReplyDelete